About us: As the world's leading supplier of automatic test equipment for the semiconductor industry, Advantest is dedicated to creating state-of-the art systems to help our customers become more productive and profitable. Our mission is to support leading-edge technologies for semiconductors and telecommunications - the technologies upon which our rapidly evolving information society is based. By providing test and measurement tools for research and development and assurance of product quality, Advantest plays an essential role in transforming high-tech innovations into practical, commercial applications. With this we lay the foundation for the most innovative products of the consumer and telecommunication electronics. Strengthen our team! At our site in Boeblingen, Germany, we are searching for a
Are you eager to put your drive and ambition to work in a dynamic, results driven environment? Join the team that is developing the end user and service user documentation for the V93000 test system. You will work with R&D, application engineers, the Global Support Expert Center, and the field organization in a cross-functional environment on cutting edge technologies to develop end user and service user documentation for the V93000.
Our goal is to support the user in effectively using the V93000 by providing use case driven descriptions, complete and accurate reference information and coverage of test concepts and methodologies.
We work in an agile development environment and use Atlassian Jira for bug and task tracking. Our state of the art authoring environment uses Oxygen in an Eclipse IDE and GIT for file version management. We follow the DITA standard.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Ramp on the V93000 and develop expertise for dedicated domains that you will own. Examples for domains are software tools, hardware cards and application areas of the V93000 among others.
- Take ownership and drive the end user and service user documentation for your domains
- Closely cooperate with SCRUM teams to track the implementation progress for your domains. Consult the product definition team on application related topics. Develop high-quality documentation for upcoming releases.
- Work on incoming documentation feedback and address the feedback in a timely manner.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent (Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Technical Documentation)
- Strong interest in technical documentation
- Relevant experience in electronic measurements
- Linux and Java programming skills
- Excellent English language & communication skills
- Proactive, self-disciplined, and highly motivated
- Good team player
- Relevant experience in technical documentation development (preferred)
- Experience in electronic design & ATE testing (preferred)
- Linux and Java programming skills (preferred)
- German language skills (preferred)
- Cross-functional collaboration experience (preferred)
- Ability to set priorities based on actual customer needs, defined strategies, and management directions)
- Usage of state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork in an international environment
- Open business culture with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working times
- Free space for creativity, participation on success
Join our team! Please use our online application tool: www.advantest.com/Careers/jobs
Further information: www.advantest.com